For many years isodo3d have been at the cutting edge of 3D engineering design technology focused on supplying the very latest 3D printers, 3D scanners & 3D software technologies.
Our team will work closely with you so that we understand your business objectives in order to recommend the most effective technology and services that will enable your company to evolve. Bound by a unique combination of exceptional digital talent, analytical skills and extensive business tech-savvy skills, we have the critical resources for successfully designing and turning your ideas into a successful working reality.
Isodo3d also has a very busy 3D print bureau which provides a professional On Demand Parts service using the latest 3D printers and production materials that will save your company time, money and specialist labour. We offer a range of material solutions for various applications including full colour powder based composite, production grade ABS and Polycarbonate, as well as nylon based plastic and smooth high resolution plastic materials.
In particular, we specialise in:
- 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing & Rapid Prototyping
- 3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering & Inspection
- 3D Engineering, Custom Design & Manufacture
- 3D Software for Polygon, Clay, CAD, CAM & Tool Design
- All Ultimaker range of FDM printers
- All HP 3D structured light scanners, Pro S3, Pro S2 & Dual Camera Systems
- ProJet Professional 3D Printers for a variety of applications
- ProX Additive Manufacturing solutions for Direct Metal, SLS & SLA
- Geomagic software for Polyon editing, digital clay & inspection
- Faro handheld 3D scanners
We cater for a variety of markets, including:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Product Design
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Art, Sculpture & Jewellery
- Cultural Heritage
- Universities & Education
- Medical, Dental, Dermatology
- Architecture & Construction
Click here to download our Company Brochure