Technical Sales Engineer
Isodo3d is at the forefront of providing the UK with the very latest 3D Printers and 3D Scanners. With over 10 years of experience providing advanced 3D printing technology, isodo3d have a team of applications, service & technical sales personnel, all working to ensure the product meets the customer expectations and is supported promptly and professionally.
Isodo3d offer the full range of desktop printers from Ultimaker and 3D systems product portfolio, which includes ColorJet, MultiJet, Selective Laser Sintering, Stereolithography & Direct Metal 3D printers.
Reports to: Managing Director
Department: Technical Sales Team
Hours of work: 9:00 – 5.30 (Full Time)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recent Graduate Engineer who is looking to develop a career in application sales. This role will play a key part in the account management of clients in increasing business growth.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling 3D printers and scanners along with other company services. The role will suit a self-motivated individual who is looking to apply their academic skills into a sales environment.
Main duties will include
- Conduct sales calls and visit customers across the UK
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Hit sales targets, aligned with company objectives
- Train customers in the use of our 3D printers and related software
- A degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Automotive)
- Experience within a sales environment is desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of 3D CAD and mechanical engineering principles
- Business acumen with a problem solving attitude
- Driven individual with an entrepreneurial mind-set
Salary - Depends on experience
To apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org