For superior quality functional prototypes and pre-series tooling, the ProJet MJP 3600 is an office plastic 3D printer series that delivers high fidelity and high-performance parts in advanced plastics at high throughput.
When getting the finest details right matters, no other jetting printer beats the MJP 3600 series. True-to-CAD fidelity parts with the finest details, sharpest edges and exceptional smooth surface finishes ensure product quality, performance and manufacturability.
With high capacity build volume, print speeds up to 2X faster than similar class printers and automated batch post-processing, you can produce more parts faster, increasing flexibility, and accelerating design iteration and validation for enhanced product quality.
VisiJet M3 materials delivers toughness, durability, stability, high temperature resistance, water tightness, biocompatibility and castability to meet a wide range of functional design testing and rapid tooling applications.
Office compatible, convenient and offering a largely unattended process from file to finished part, the ProJet MJP 3600 Series is perfectly suited for every designer use. With minimal handling and safe batch post-processing unlike similar class solution, you get intricate finished parts in your hands up to 4X faster.
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Testing and use at high temperature
- USP Class-VI compatible medical applications
- Injection moulding tool production for short runs
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV moulding
- Dies for forming applications
- Extremely fine-detailed casting patterns
- Using MultiJet printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity: (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in - (298 x 185 x 203 mm)
- Print in a choice of seven engineered plastics
- Choose the ProJet MJP 3600 or 3600 Max depending on your build volume/resolution requirements
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy hand-free post-processing with the ProJet Finisher (optional)
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- High-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- Choice of high-performance plastics engineered for applications versatility
- Designed for your office environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)