The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers, designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing.
Professional parts quality
Print precision parts right in your office, with true-to-CAD quality and accuracy, superior edge fidelity and surface finish, in plastic and elastomeric materials for true functional testing. Each printer in the series is compatible with robust and versatile VisiJet® M2 materials in rigid white and black and new durable white and black VisiJet M2R* plastics. The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional material capability with rigid clear and flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery.
* Replaces former M2 RWT, RBK and RCL materials.
Step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster. The ProJet MJP 2500 Series’ industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiencies and higher productivity.
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print client software, the ProJet MJP 2500 printers efficiently deliver high fidelity functional parts, in your office environment. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes, without manual labour. Faster and cleaner batch post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification, with your most intricate details preserved.
- Concept modelling
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies’ validation, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Educational functional prototyping
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- Choose the ProJet MJP 2500 or 2500 Plus to print in durable white and black plastic
- Choose the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus to add rigid clear plastic, flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural materials capabilities
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- High-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Designed for your office environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)