The ProJet® CJP 660Pro is the simplest and most efficient large-build, full-colour 3D printer of its class. It is fast, accurate, high resolution and uses eco-friendly, non-hazardous materials with zero liquid waste. Ideal for architects, consumer product design and development, education, medical models, stop-motion animation, professional model shops, fine art production and more.
The ProJet CJP 660Pro incorporates professional 4-channel CMYK full-colour 3D printing capability to produce stunningly beautiful, photo-realistic full spectrum models to better evaluate your design intent in the colours you had specified. Multiple print heads provide the best range of accurate and consistent colours, including gradients.
With 5x–10x faster print speeds than all other technologies, you can build large or multiple models at the same time in hours. Increase throughput with the stacking and nesting capability, and select the Draft printing mode (monochrome) to print up to 35% faster.
Low part cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 660Pro prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled.
- Concept modelling
- Communication, sales & marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/Art models
- Simulation models
- Surgery practice
- FEA analysis
- Assembly’s visualisation
- Colour and texture validation
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity
- (W x D x H): 10 x 15 x 8 in (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
- Printing in full CMYK colour
- High resolution and fine features
- Using natural products based build materials
- Convenient integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Unique full CMYK colour professional quality
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- Choose from a range of part finishing options to meet your application requirements