The ProJet 6000 MP is the perfect technology for the growing field of digital dentistry and computer-aided medical applications.
Using SLA 3D printing technology, the industry's first and most advanced additive manufacturing, the ProJet 6000 MP offers dental and medical professionals the opportunity to mass manufacture medical devices such as custom hearing aid shells as end-use parts, or dental scans for wax up work.
The ProJet 6000 stereolithography technology delivers very fine feature detail, with high accuracy and repeatability, to enable exceptional study models. With materials that are certified for USP Class VI, medical professionals can be confident that 3D prints from the ProJet 6000 are perfect in fit, form and function.
- Advance medical and dental treatments with end use medical products custom-fit to patients' own features.
- Produce parts rapidly yet with high accuracy and repeatability.
- Use all of the 10 x 10 x 10 inch build space to maximise parts production.
- Benefit from 0.001 - 0.002 inch accuracy per inch of part dimension.
- Complete with comprehensive 3D Manage software to job set up, queue management, build optimisation, part stacking and nesting, and control printing.