The ProX™ 100 Dental system enables you to use Direct Metal Sintering (DMS) to produce high-quality, metal dental prostheses, which can be directly used by dental laboratories. Supporting certified Ni-free CoCr materials for dental use, the ProX 100 Dental system is a perfect starting point for clients wishing to quickly manufacture small, complex dental prostheses. To streamline your workflow, the ProX 100 Dental also includes a high-performance software solution for managing the manufacure of fixed and removable dental prostheses. This seamless, intuitive interface quickly guides you from dental file import to the creation of manufacturing files.
The ProX 100 Dental system is the smallest of the metal 3D printing systems, with a build volume of 100mm x 100mm x 80mm. It has manual loading of materials and an optional external recycling station, with materials that can be manipulated safely.
- Build metal dental prosthetics in hours.
- Increase productivity and reliability.
- Produce fully dense metal parts.
- Minimal waste of materials.
- Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods.
- Very dense, non-porous parts.
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds.
Materials include stainless steel, tool steel, super alloys, non-ferrous alloys, precious metals and alumina.