3D Systems brings its legendary reliability and repeatability to production-level Direct Metal Sintering (DMS) with the ProX™ 300 3D printer.
The ProX 300 3D printer makes additive manufacturing an industrial option for the production of metal parts. The ProX 300 is the largest in our DMS range, offering a build volume of 9.8 x 9.8 x 11.8 in (250 x 250 x 300 mm). It features an automated material loading and recycling system, and supports materials including Maraging 1.2709, Stainless 17-4PH, Ti6Al4V, AlSi12.
The ProX 300 is a high-performance, high-quality alternative to traditional manufacturing processes, offering reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times, very dense parts, and the ability to produce very complex assemblies as a single parts.
- Robust manufacturing floor platform
- Patented powder layering system guarantees outstanding quality
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Fully dense parts with superior mechanical properties
- Fast build speeds
- Maraging 1.2709
- Stainless 17-4PH