The ProX™ 200 Dental brings the power of laser sintering to the production of metal dental parts using Cobalt Chromium. This high-performance, high-quality alternative to traditional manufacturing processes offers reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set-up times, very dense parts, and the ability to produce complex assemblies as a single parts.
The ProX 200 Dental system is a large dental printer, offering a build volume of 140mm x 140mm x 100mm height. It features a semi-automated material loading and optional external recycling system, and supports certified Ni-free CoCr material for dental printing.
The ProX 200 series offer laboratories the most suitable system for larger volume print runs with the ease of intuitive 3D printing software.
- Produce Ni-free CoCr dental prostheses faster
- Boost production times
- Top accuracy and surface finish
- Reduce material waste
- Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods
- Produce very dense, non-porous parts
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
Materials include stainless steel, tool steel, super alloys, non-ferrous alloys, precious metals and alumina.